Doosan SA's leading Industrial Generators are supplied and manufactured throughout South Africa and Africa. Open Skid or Canopied Generators available. Doosan designs the world’s finest power platforms, and our popular range of generators are no different. The sophisticated Doosan power design is optimised for the user, ensuring easy operation even during the most strenuous of load changes. This simplicity is adopted by the engine build, minimising complexities and ensuring that operational features offer unmatched fuel economy.The heart and soul of the Doosan generators unit is reflected in its build quality, affording the consumer a reliable machine with the durability to operate in almost all heavy engineering and work environments. Doosan generators have stood the test of time, offering users decreased downtime and heightened productivity.
Why Choose Doosan SA’s Generators?
When you purchase a Doosan generator you join a long line of satisfied customers who have benefitted from one of the many Doosan branded portable power units. Each and every customer is welcomed into the Doosan family with the support of technicians, engineers and sales staff who are committed to delivering outstanding customer service.Not only do we ensure customer satisfaction, but we deliver only the finest portable power solutions on the market. Doosan is a Korean business that has been delivering heavy engineering solutions for generations, and our mobile generators signify the very dependability of our brand. There are a number of reasons why we supply the best generators:
- Wide range of units of various sizes and with a number of different features.
- Durable and reliable generators for almost every workspace.
- Canopied or open skid variants.
- Tool-kits, oil drains, engine coolant and first filters provided with new units.
- 1 year or 2000-hour comprehensive warranty.
- Full servicing and technical assistance from both Doosan SA and Doosan resellers.
- Globally renowned portable power brand name!
Canopied or Open Skid Variants
All power-trains are available in open skid or sound attenuated configurations:
- Open skid generators come with exhaust muffler, compensators and piping assembled. In this configuration, the generators feature 4 lifting eyes at the corners and frame bottom clearance profiles for handling with fork-lift.
- Sound attenuated canopies are designed to optimise airflow to ensure ample cooling in high ambient temperatures, while reducing bystander noise levels. Standard features: Forklift channel, clearance profiles, lifting points (4 or 2), lockable doors and maintenance access.
Doosan Generators Warranty
Our comprehensive warranty covers the entire generator package for either 1 year or 2000-hours, depending on which comes first.Doosan SA is a certified dealer in Doosan generators and therefore offers parts and servicing according to the South African clients’ needs.
Powertrains feature established alternators from Leroy Somer and Marelli to efficiently convert engine output into stable and reliable electrical power supply.All alternator models have been sized for high ambient working conditions and come standard with IP23 rating and insulation class H, 12 re-connectable leads, shunt excitation and AVR to provide flexibility across multiple application types.
Control Panel and Main Circuit Breaker
All generator units come with the Deep Sea 7110 MKII control panel. This user-friendly operation interface provides a complete list of mechanical/electrical measurements and protections. It comes with auto-start mode and USB connection port for easy diagnosis and set-up.The standard electrical protection is a 3-pole Terasaki electronically adjustable circuit breaker. The nominal current ratings have been selected to allow electrical power delivery under 220/230V.